- What makes ContingencyHire different?
ContingencyHire is a line of service provided by ProposalHelper - we specialize in every aspect of the bid - from pre-RFP to award.
- Commit to excellence
ContingencyHire has dedicated, in-house recruiters with over XX years of professional recruitment experience and expertise in contract bidding.
Watch our video introduction here.
How It Works
- Your Company creates a job profile on ContingencyHire, or you can have your dedicated ContingencyHire Recruitment Coordinator set it up for you
- Your bid-specific criteria is sent to our in-house ContingencyHire recruiter, who will review what you need and begin the search from our large pool of pre-screened candidates and job sites
- As suitable candidates are found, the ContingencyHire recruiter will upload full resumes of potential candidates for Company review and approval.
- When you find the perfect candidate, the ContingencyHire recruiter will get Letters of Commitment on Companys approved letterhead
- Now you can include your quality candidates, along with their letters of commitment, to your proposal bid - or let ContingencyHire handle it for you, utilizing our parent companys years of proposal writing experience to put the best possible presentation on your company and contingent hires